If the domain business name is patented, then no one else can use that name. Such names as Facebook, Google, Amazon, Sony, Toyota, Skype are all trademarked. If you buy a domain with this word, it will be included in the trademark. E.g. FacebookSheba, AmazonShop.
If the company wants, it can sue your name or notify the domain registry to delete the domain. However, our country or small companies do not pay much attention to these so many times many people use such domains for spamming.
There are many tools for checking domains. E.g.
You can also see their official site based on the country.
- Let’s Show Respect to the Least Respected People July 14, 2020
- 7 Benefits of Learning Digital Marketing  May 31, 2020
- SEO Handcuffs – What is SEO and Why?  May 29, 2020
- Best Alternative to Google AdSense for Bloggers  May 27, 2020
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Expired Domains  May 26, 2020
- Top 5 Facebook Marketing Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Career  May 25, 2020
- Top 10 Social Media Marketing Tools That Everyone Needs May 25, 2020
- How to make money from Facebook Videos [Part -1] May 24, 2020
- How to Find the Perfect Business Idea  May 23, 2020
- What is Forex Trading? A to Z Guideline  May 23, 2020
- Old Running Domain vs New Domain  May 22, 2020
- The Importance of Business Trade License May 18, 2020
- How to Use Facebook for Business Purpose [Part-2] May 18, 2020
- How to Become an Entrepreneur  May 17, 2020
- How to Use Facebook for Business Purpose [Part-1] May 17, 2020