Internet users have become more cautious. At least four out of every five users are removing their personal data from various social media apps.
Internet users have become aware, according to a report released on Saturday. That’s why at least 72 percent have started removing all their personal data from apps. Another third, or 37 percent, says they don’t know how to do it.
How to make money from youtube? Click!
Users are not only worried about their own information, but also about their relatives’ information. 24 percent claim that their personal information is open to everyone without their knowledge. Stay informed.
How to make money from Facebook? Click!
Many people provide personal information to enhance their web experience. There are very few people who are aware of their personal information on the web. And cybercriminals take that opportunity. The report claims that they are successful in at least 43 percent of these cases.
How to get Free Domain Hosting? Click!
The security organization has presented the results of the survey conducted in 23 countries of the world. However, at least 21 percent of people initially said they were cautious about their information.
- Let’s Show Respect to the Least Respected People July 14, 2020
- 7 Benefits of Learning Digital Marketing  May 31, 2020
- SEO Handcuffs – What is SEO and Why?  May 29, 2020
- Best Alternative to Google AdSense for Bloggers  May 27, 2020
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Expired Domains  May 26, 2020
- Top 5 Facebook Marketing Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Career  May 25, 2020
- Top 10 Social Media Marketing Tools That Everyone Needs May 25, 2020
- How to make money from Facebook Videos [Part -1] May 24, 2020
- How to Find the Perfect Business Idea  May 23, 2020
- What is Forex Trading? A to Z Guideline  May 23, 2020
- Old Running Domain vs New Domain  May 22, 2020
- The Importance of Business Trade License May 18, 2020
- How to Use Facebook for Business Purpose [Part-2] May 18, 2020
- How to Become an Entrepreneur  May 17, 2020
- How to Use Facebook for Business Purpose [Part-1] May 17, 2020