We all are passing a very uncomfortable time since the corona pandemic has started. I am staying home & doing the necessary communications online. Trying to utilize leisures doing several online courses for skill development.
In a small way trying to provide some food aid for people who have lost their jobs. We are also redesigning our startup development platform ‘startup Khulna’ so that we can play a more effective role in recovering the next economic crisis.
Besides, trying to build an English learning and practice platform called ‘English Club Asia’. Moreover, we are working on a social initiative called ‘Youth in Digital Awareness’ to create public awareness to ensure digital security. I also fix a schedule to do some religious duties. And want to say to all, don’t waste your time, try to prepare yourself for the next new world.
Make some time for family. Don’t panic with the current situation, Hope everything will be okay soon. Stay Home, Stay Safe.
- Let’s Show Respect to the Least Respected People July 14, 2020
- 7 Benefits of Learning Digital Marketing  May 31, 2020
- SEO Handcuffs – What is SEO and Why?  May 29, 2020
- Best Alternative to Google AdSense for Bloggers  May 27, 2020
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Expired Domains  May 26, 2020
- Top 5 Facebook Marketing Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Career  May 25, 2020
- Top 10 Social Media Marketing Tools That Everyone Needs May 25, 2020
- How to make money from Facebook Videos [Part -1] May 24, 2020
- How to Find the Perfect Business Idea  May 23, 2020
- What is Forex Trading? A to Z Guideline  May 23, 2020
- Old Running Domain vs New Domain  May 22, 2020
- The Importance of Business Trade License May 18, 2020
- How to Use Facebook for Business Purpose [Part-2] May 18, 2020
- How to Become an Entrepreneur  May 17, 2020
- How to Use Facebook for Business Purpose [Part-1] May 17, 2020