Private university students have called for a boycott of online classes
The Private University Student Association has called for a boycott of all classes and activities in protest of the coronavirus outbreak, which is forcing online university students to pursue online education.
This information was given in a press release sent by Nokib Hossain Rhythm on behalf of the students of the private university on Sunday.
Protesting against the notice issued by the UGC and the Ministry of Education for conducting online activities, the organization said that in this situation, it is not possible to participate in online classes and take exams at all. Different universities are sitting on semester fees, it is like a drought on death! Those who would deposit money for 4 months, how will they pay? Where will their money come from? Moreover, now is the month of fasting. Human costs are going up a bit this month. Many are not arranging a good iftar, will they drop out of school?
The UGC and the Ministry of Education have boycotted all classes and educational activities from today in protest of the decision, saying the decision would remain in force until the next notice from the UGC.
A Boy said in a post on Facebook,
The issue is not desirable at all, many people do not have the internet at home. At least 50% of the people have left Dhaka. Again, there is still a part of it in the body. Some people don’t have a SIM card network. How do people exam in this situation? Is it a snake ludo game? I wanted to buy the code and play it, but if I can’t go out, I downloaded the app from the Play Store and played it? Online exams or online classes are nothing, just nothing. The real thing is to give a salary to the staff.
Do you know what Jack’s maa said? “The real challenge is to survive this year.”
Please paid the salaries of the varsity staff from the authority’s pocket a few months and I didn’t or I said about the previous profit. Do not turn off the light of the family to light the light of education. For God’s sake, skip the business mind in this epidemic.
They have sought the intervention of the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Education in this regard.
- Let’s Show Respect to the Least Respected People July 14, 2020
- 7 Benefits of Learning Digital Marketing  May 31, 2020
- SEO Handcuffs – What is SEO and Why?  May 29, 2020
- Best Alternative to Google AdSense for Bloggers  May 27, 2020
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Expired Domains  May 26, 2020
- Top 5 Facebook Marketing Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Career  May 25, 2020
- Top 10 Social Media Marketing Tools That Everyone Needs May 25, 2020
- How to make money from Facebook Videos [Part -1] May 24, 2020
- How to Find the Perfect Business Idea  May 23, 2020
- What is Forex Trading? A to Z Guideline  May 23, 2020
- Old Running Domain vs New Domain  May 22, 2020
- The Importance of Business Trade License May 18, 2020
- How to Use Facebook for Business Purpose [Part-2] May 18, 2020
- How to Become an Entrepreneur  May 17, 2020
- How to Use Facebook for Business Purpose [Part-1] May 17, 2020