Software giant Microsoft has challenged global ethical hackers. The US company has also announced a reward of one lakh dollars to the hacker if he wins the challenge.
Life Hacks: How to make money on the Forex market? Click!
The hackers will receive a $100,000 reward if they break the security of Microsoft’s custom Linux operating system within three months, said Sylvie Liu, security program manager at Microsoft’s security division. Creating solutions. Through this OST will go to a new height.
Life Hacks:  Ways to Make Money on Bitcoin? Click!
“Before any unethical hackers hack it, we want to catch all the tiny flaws,” he said. We don’t want to take any risks. This bug bounty program will start from June 1 and will continue for three months till August 31.
How to make money from Apple App Store?  Click!
During this period, Microsoft will reward up to a maximum of one million dollars. There will be separate categories for prizes. Azure Sphere’s security researchers will determine and judge the type of reward for any type of error. Last year, Azure Sphere was announced by Microsoft at the Build Conference. Azure Sphere is also at the heart of this year’s Bug Bounty research challenge.
- Let’s Show Respect to the Least Respected People July 14, 2020
- 7 Benefits of Learning Digital Marketing  May 31, 2020
- SEO Handcuffs – What is SEO and Why?  May 29, 2020
- Best Alternative to Google AdSense for Bloggers  May 27, 2020
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Expired Domains  May 26, 2020
- Top 5 Facebook Marketing Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Career  May 25, 2020
- Top 10 Social Media Marketing Tools That Everyone Needs May 25, 2020
- How to make money from Facebook Videos [Part -1] May 24, 2020
- How to Find the Perfect Business Idea  May 23, 2020
- What is Forex Trading? A to Z Guideline  May 23, 2020
- Old Running Domain vs New Domain  May 22, 2020
- The Importance of Business Trade License May 18, 2020
- How to Use Facebook for Business Purpose [Part-2] May 18, 2020
- How to Become an Entrepreneur  May 17, 2020
- How to Use Facebook for Business Purpose [Part-1] May 17, 2020