You may be surprised to know that there are many alternative websites to Google AdSense from which you can earn money like Google AdSense. Although Google AdSense is currently the most popular advertising service in the world. However, people are looking for alternatives in Google AdSense due to many reasons including account block, non-fulfillment of minimum requirements, strict rules, and regulations.
AdSense was once easy to get but now it is very difficult to get AdSense approval. If they ban you once you have been approved, you may need to change the domain or design of the website, especially if you want to be approved again. Most of the time they are permanently banned.
In the alternative websites of Google AdSense, you will benefit from AdSense in several ways. Most of these websites have a lot of benefits for newcomers and their rules and regulations are also very simple. Today I will discuss some alternative websites to Google AdSense.
Media.net is a contextual ad network. Google AdSense is currently one of the competitors of this advertising platform. Media.net ranks second only to Google AdSense in terms of ranking. Launched in 2010, the company initially had only 20 employees. But in the last 6 years, the number of its employees has risen to over 600 and they have established offices in 6 countries in the world.
It will take a maximum of 2 days for your account to be approved and for the first 3 months it will give you 10% more than your earnings! Where you have to wait 1 week for AdSense approval and there is no commission.
- It provides income to publishers on a 30-day basis.
- If it is 100 dollars, he pays it.
- Payments are made through Pioneer and PayPal.
- Payoneer charges are relatively low so this is the best payment option.
After AdSense and media.net, if you want to name another trusted ad network, PropellerAds Media will come first. It is very easy to open an account on this site and add a website. This is one of the options of AdSense for bloggers.
With this ad media you can add different types of ads to your website including pop up, direct ad, banner ad, push notification ad, mobile ad. However, they usually have adult ads. So when using this website, you must keep in mind the issue of adult ads.
- Credit card
- Bank transactions
- Payment is made through e-payment etc.
- The minimum payment for new publishers is 25.
Infolinks was established in 2006. The company is currently the third-largest ad network company in the world, providing nearly প্রায় 100 million to publishers and providing 1 million websites in 128 countries. Their most famous advertisers are big companies like Nike, Virgin Airlines, Target, and Netflix with about 1.5 billion monthly ads.
This website also has the opportunity to display various types of advertisements including Infold, Intext, Intag, Inframe, In-screen. However it only works on English and Spanish language websites. The more visitors and ads you click on, the more your revenue will increase.
- Bank Wire
- You can take payment after 45 days through Pioneer.
- The minimum is 100 for bank wire and 50 for other means.
This is a good alternative to AdSense for Bengali language websites. This site supports websites in all languages. However, websites that have no content and advertisements above 15 on a single page are not supported. In addition, pornography, drugs, pirated software or games, hacking, any kind of unethical website, you will not get the approval of Adsterra.
Adsterra approves the account within 48 hours.
If you use ads on this website, you will be able to use ads from other ad networks on your website. Also, if you want to stop unwanted and unwanted ads, contact them and they will stop.
- They pay twice a month.
- Payments are made between 1-2 and 16-17 of each month.
- Supports Bitcoin, PayPal, Wire Transfer, Webmoney, Paxam, and E-Payments.
If you want to get paid quickly, evadav is the best AdSense option for you. They pay every week. They have been running ad network services for 11 years. One of the features of their ads is the display of notification based ads.
Unlike other ad networks, they do not allow any kind of unethical websites including religious incitement, pornography, drugs, pirated software or games, hacking. Visitors to any country will actually get you money and the advertising system is also quite beautiful.
Credit Card, WebMoney, PayPal, Skrill, Paxam, E-Payments, SWIFT. The minimum payment is 25. 500 for SWIFT, They pay every Monday of the week.
Here is a list of some of the Google AdSense alternative websites today. There are countless other websites besides these but I have tried to list some of the most trusted and best websites. Now you choose which one is right for you.
- Let’s Show Respect to the Least Respected People July 14, 2020
- 7 Benefits of Learning Digital Marketing  May 31, 2020
- SEO Handcuffs – What is SEO and Why?  May 29, 2020
- Best Alternative to Google AdSense for Bloggers  May 27, 2020
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Expired Domains  May 26, 2020
- Top 5 Facebook Marketing Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Career  May 25, 2020
- Top 10 Social Media Marketing Tools That Everyone Needs May 25, 2020
- How to make money from Facebook Videos [Part -1] May 24, 2020
- How to Find the Perfect Business Idea  May 23, 2020
- What is Forex Trading? A to Z Guideline  May 23, 2020
- Old Running Domain vs New Domain  May 22, 2020
- The Importance of Business Trade License May 18, 2020
- How to Use Facebook for Business Purpose [Part-2] May 18, 2020
- How to Become an Entrepreneur  May 17, 2020
- How to Use Facebook for Business Purpose [Part-1] May 17, 2020